Wednesday, November 14, 2007

One more for the day







One more post for the day. . . (couldn't resist the shots of Corban and Caden on pajama day at school!)




I have been working for the past week on drywall. As a friend once told me: Gravity is your friend. Well, I am sore enough to suggest that some days, a little less gravity would be great.




Since my wife and family are in Florida and staying away for a month I am posting these before getting and posting all the interim photos so they can check it out and see that I am NOT loafing.




They are gone for a month during which time I need to get this place literally ready to live in . . . by Dec 8th. And, I and Jared need to move out of our current home by Dec 1st. So I guess I actually need to have it ready for mankind by Dec 1st. I hope to finish drywall on 1st and 2nd floor by the end of this week. Here are some photos:


The last shot with the peace sign is for Caleb. Caleb, that's your room!! At least it has a ceiling. . .

No comments: